Please be advised your request to hold an 18-hole event at Cypress Creek Golf Club has been approved, subject to the following conditions and your acceptance of this contract.
- Green fees with riding cart will be $______ per player. Carts will be leased only to golfers. Price does not include driving range.
- All beverages consumed on Cypress Creek must be purchased from Cypress. A 9.05% sales tax will be assessed on all beverages. Food caterers must be approved by Cypress Creek.
- Any items brought to Cypress Creek as donations (i.e. water) must be passed out only to participants and not sold for a profit. Nothing brought to Cypress can be sold for profit.
- The Arkansas Beverage Control Division laws prohibit any beer, wine, liquor or alcohol of any sort being brought to Cypress, given away at Cypress or sold at Cypress. If any alcohol is found or seen during your event, it will be confiscated.
- If you would like to reserve tent, tables and/or chairs at an additional fee to be set up for your event at the pavilion, Cypress must be notified 90 days prior to the event. If, for some reason the tent must be cancelled, you must notify Cypress no later than 30 business days prior to the event; otherwise, you will be charged half of the cost of the total tent package (tent company policy).
- A 10% discount will be offered on all non-sale items in the pro shop.
- Outing dates will be secured upon receipt of signed contract and a $200.00 deposit. Contracts must be returned to Cypress within ten days of receipt. Deposit will be applied to the final bill. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable.
- A guaranteed number of golfers must be received seven days in advance. The confirmed number is the number you will be billed unless actual count is greater.
- All golf outings will be played rain or shine, unless the course is closed. The Golf Professional will determine if the course is playable if weather is inclement. If the course does close, rain checks will be distributed.
- Only Cypress Creek employees or approved drivers are permitted to drive the beverage cart.
- Payment in full for the outing must be made on the day of the event. Money order, checks, cash or credit cards are accepted.
- There will be no extra golf cars given or leased to non-golfing participants. Any extra cars needed will cost $25.00 per car and will be added onto your invoice if not paid for at the time of use.
- Shotgun starts are done with a minimum of 40 golfers.